Fire Sprinkler System Inspection
A fire sprinkler system can make the difference between a catastrophic fire and a minor incident — but only if it is operational.
Different parts of your fire safety system requires differing frequencies of inspection. We are committed to inspecting your systems properly as required. Contact us today to have a Stevenson Sprinkler & Fire Protection specialist perform a no-obligation assessment of your facility.
Included in Our Fire Sprinkler Inspections:
- Fire Sprinkler inspections per Ontario Code of Regulations
- Annual sprinklers inspection
- Quarterly sprinklers inspection
- Wet and dry standpipe systems
- Standpipe and hose cabinets
- Fire pumps testing
NFPA 25 – National Standard for Inspection and Testing of Fire Sprinkler Systems Includes:
- Inspection of Wet, Dry, Pre-action and Deluge systems.
- Repair of all systems.
- Complete testing of Fire Pumps.
- Repair and maintenance of Electric and Diesel Fire Pumps.
- Full Wet Trip Tests of Dry Pipe Valves as required.
- Exercise and Lube of control valves as required
- Testing of all Flow, Tamper and Pressure Switches.
- Visual inspection of Sprinkler Systems.
- Main Drain Flow test and recorded data of Static and Residual pressures.
We ensure that your system is working and that you are in compliance with manufacturer requirements, NFPA regulation and local authority bylaws governing your fire system safety requirements.
You will receive a certification upon successful inspection.
Call Today for a Free Quote: (905) 562-7575
Serving the following areas: Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton, Ancaster, Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, Brantford, Caledonia, Grimsby, Lincoln, Jordan Station, St. Catharines, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Thorold, Smithville, Pelham, Welland, Port Colborne, Fort Erie, Hagersville, Jarvis, Nanticoke, Port Dover, Simcoe, Waterford, Ohsweken, Saint George, Ontario, Canada
P.O. Box 364
4520 Jordan Road, Suite 1
Jordan Station, ON L0R 1S0